Abatement – Refresher Training Course (Online)
The online training course is designed to keep important knowledge and skills learned from initial training courses at the forefront, so they are continually applied on abatement worksites.
Online exam to be completed by each individual upon completion of the training course. A grade of 70% or greater is required to obtain recertification in each training level.
Regular Price: $375 +GST
Early-bird Price (register 14 days prior to class): $300 +GST
Course Name: Abatement Refresher Training
Location: Online (via Zoom)
Duration: 4 Hours (08:30-12:30)
- Moderate Risk Abatement Worker Training or
- High Risk Abatement Worker Training or
- Abatement Supervisor Training
This course is required to maintain a valid abatement training certificate obtained through RJ & Associates Environmental Consulting. Per WorkSafeBC recommendations, abatement training certification is to be valid for 2 years before requiring the individual to attend a refresher training course applicable to the specific training level. This course meets this recommendation of worker recertification training in asbestos and lead abatement.
Major Topics discussed:
- Review of current applicable regulations, worker exposure limits and maximum use concentrations.
- Review of varying risk levels for asbestos and lead abatement work procedures, associated control and PPE requirements.
- Discussion on advantages or disadvantages of different abatement practices and past project experience.
- Review of laboratory reports and how they relate to abatement projects.
December 2, 2022
Moderate Risk Abatement Worker Training, High Risk Abatement Worker Training, Abatement Supervisor Training
Terms & Conditions
- Our Cancellation policy
- Courses are subject to cancellation, and course dates and locations are subject to change
- R.J. & Associates reserves the right to cancel this course or to substitute instructors as necessary. If the event is cancelled for any reason, [R.J.&A.] assumes liability limited to a refund of the registration fee paid only.