R.J. & Associates Environmental Consulting auditing services focus on gauging our client’s risk of potential environmental liabilities. We systematically and objectively determine a facility’s compliance with all applicable regulations, as well as with corporate environmental-policy goals. This allows clients to establish priorities within existing environmental programs and plan for the future.
WSBC & Federal Environmental Compliance Audits
R.J. & Associates Environmental Consulting conducts facility specific reviews for compliance with federal, provincial, regional and municipal regulations that govern:
- Hazardous and solid waste
- Aboveground and underground storage tanks
- Transportation of hazardous waste and materials
- Air quality
Occupational Health and Safety Compliance Audits
The objective of our audits are to review and evaluate the Clients ‘Health and Safety program for WorkSafeBC compliance status. This may take a variety of forms, such as identifying and documenting compliance discrepancies and recommending steps to facilitate corrective action; helping management understand and interpret regulatory requirements, and guidelines, or patterns of deficiencies that may emerge over time.
Please find outlined below R.J. & Associates Environmental Consulting’s proposed approach for WCBS compliance audits.
- Review all applicable documents and background materials such as “The Occupational Health & Safety Program” and regulatory correspondence.
- Conduct a familiarization tour (reconnaissance visit) of typical daily work activity on the job and a pre-audit meeting to identify the key personnel to facilitate the audit process.
- Understanding Internal Management Systems and Procedures
- Assessing Strengths and Weakness
- Gathering Audit Evidence
- Evaluate/Summarize Audit Finding
- Reporting Audit Findings
- Prepare and submit final report.